Monday, October 03, 2005

Just random stuff...

Stolen from Kerry via Melissa:

10 years ago I was:
- A nanny.
- Living with lame Ken.
- Feeling all dead-end.
- Getting my second degree. Woohoo - Interior Design!
- Wishing there was something better.

5 years ago I was:
- On a sailboat in the Caribbean with Hal, conceiving Daniel. Ooh -- TMI??
- Only two years into my insurance career.
- 30.
- Spending a lot of money on clothes.
- Reading Harry Potter for the first time.

1 year ago I was:
- On the verge of starting a new and better job.
- Hanging out too much on the HP Forums.
- Basically broke and trying to make ends meet as a single mother.
- Stressed out, and headachey every single day.
- Looking forward to a new U2 cd.

Yesterday I:
- Did laundry.
- IMed Liam from Birmingham, UK.
- Watched Batman cartoons with Teh Pooker.
- Went to sister's for mom's bday dinner.
- Stormed out of sister's house after fighting.

5 snacks I enjoy:
- Tia Rosa Megathin Tortilla Chips and some spicy salsa.
- Mountain Man Chili Lime Corn Chips
- Cherry Sours
- apples and bananas
- Ramen

5 songs I know all the words to:
"Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own" - U2
"Wake Up" - The Arcade Fire
"Glad to See You Go" - The Ramones
"Let My Love Open the Door" - Pete Townsend
"May It Be" - Enya (from the LOTR soundtrack)

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars
- Buy a house or two.
- Buy some sweet cars.
- Send Daniel to private schools.
- Travel, travel, travel.
- Buy your love!!

5 places I would run away to:
- Venice
- London
- Paris
- Rome
- Erm... Rivendale??

5 things I would never wear:
- A mullet
- A Red Wings jersey
- Any shoe made by Manolo Blahnik.
- Baby Phat
- Cheap stinky Avon perfume.

5 favorite tv shows:
- Lost
- The OC
-Prison Break
- Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
- What Not to Wear (American version... Stacey and Clinton rock!)

5 bad habits:
- Snerking
- Snarking
- Fangirling (at least I'm in good company though!)
- Swearing
- Overspending

5 biggest joys:
- Teh Pooker
- Friends
- Family
- An awesomely good read.
- Music.

5 fictional characters I would date:
- The Weasley Twins
- Aragorn
- Mark Darcy (you know... from Bridget Jones' Diary!)
- Obi Wan Kenobi
- Pretty much any man in a Nick Hornby novel.

I won't tag anyone since all the cool people have already done this and no one else would bother. Weak, peeps, very weak.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark Darcy is hot...*fans self*