Not really. That's just my favorite quote from The Cutting Edge, a movie I always think of during any Olympics, summer or winter. So I thought it would make a fun title. Despite having jack all to do with the post. Following is a funner-than-usual meme from I Am Livid's blog.
1. My uncle once: asked a 1-year-old and a 2-year-old if they were experiencing some "existential angst."
2. Never in my life: have I used heroin. Or crack. Or meth. Or any other really frightening drug.
3. When I was five: I had a really pretty dark green Polly Flinders dress that I would have worn every single day if my mum had allowed it.
4. High school was: lame, but I met some lovely people there.
5. I will never forget: giving birth.
6. Once I met: Scott Hamilton.
7. There’s this girl I know: who isn't even half as cool as me. And that's just sad.
8. Once, at a bar: I dumped a beer over someone's head.
9. By noon, I’m usually: starving and heading for the lunch room.
10. Last night: we went to Tanya and Craig's for a barbecue because all these lovely people from high school were in town for a visit.
11. If only I had: a million dollars.
12. Next time I go to church: will probably be on my wedding day.
13. What worries me most: are the low IQs of other drivers.
14. When I turn my head left I see: the outer wall of the living room.
15. When I turn my head right I see: Rob puttering about in the kitchen.
16. You know I’m lying when: right, like I'm going to give away my tell.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: bad movies featuring Mikhail Baryshnikov.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Puck.
19. By this time next year: I'll be an old married woman.
20. A better name for me would be: Shawty.
21. I have a hard time understanding: Chinese.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: study law so I can make more money.
23. You know I like you if: I tease you. Mercilessly.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: my many fans.
25. Take my advice, never: read books that someone tells you are "really, really amazing" or "life changing."
26. My ideal breakfast is: omelet, corned beef hash from the Egg and I.
27. A song I love but do not have is: Children of the Revolution, T Rex.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: visit Stanley Park.
29. Why won’t people: all just get along?
30. If you spend a night at my house: I'll cook you chicken chili for dinner.
31. I’d stop my wedding for: a million dollars.
32. The world could do without: ignorance.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: live in a trailer park.
34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: Aspen, Stacey and Lianne.
35. Paper clips are more useful than: staples.
36. If I do anything well it’s: laundry.
37. I can’t help but: think Daniel is totally cute.
38. I usually cry: twice a day, if not more.
39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece: just be nice.
40. And by the way: Michael Phelps should win an extra gold medal just for being hot.