Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Naked Male Insecurity Really Leaves Me Cold

Not really. That's just my favorite quote from The Cutting Edge, a movie I always think of during any Olympics, summer or winter. So I thought it would make a fun title. Despite having jack all to do with the post. Following is a funner-than-usual meme from I Am Livid's blog.

1. My uncle once: asked a 1-year-old and a 2-year-old if they were experiencing some "existential angst."

2. Never in my life: have I used heroin. Or crack. Or meth. Or any other really frightening drug.

3. When I was five: I had a really pretty dark green Polly Flinders dress that I would have worn every single day if my mum had allowed it.

4. High school was: lame, but I met some lovely people there.

5. I will never forget: giving birth.

6. Once I met: Scott Hamilton.

7. There’s this girl I know: who isn't even half as cool as me. And that's just sad.

8. Once, at a bar: I dumped a beer over someone's head.

9. By noon, I’m usually: starving and heading for the lunch room.

10. Last night: we went to Tanya and Craig's for a barbecue because all these lovely people from high school were in town for a visit.

11. If only I had: a million dollars.

12. Next time I go to church: will probably be on my wedding day.

13. What worries me most: are the low IQs of other drivers.

14. When I turn my head left I see: the outer wall of the living room.

15. When I turn my head right I see: Rob puttering about in the kitchen.

16. You know I’m lying when: right, like I'm going to give away my tell.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: bad movies featuring Mikhail Baryshnikov.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Puck.

19. By this time next year: I'll be an old married woman.

20. A better name for me would be: Shawty.

21. I have a hard time understanding: Chinese.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: study law so I can make more money.

23. You know I like you if: I tease you. Mercilessly.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: my many fans.

25. Take my advice, never: read books that someone tells you are "really, really amazing" or "life changing."

26. My ideal breakfast is: omelet, corned beef hash from the Egg and I.

27. A song I love but do not have is: Children of the Revolution, T Rex.

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: visit Stanley Park.

29. Why won’t people: all just get along?

30. If you spend a night at my house: I'll cook you chicken chili for dinner.

31. I’d stop my wedding for: a million dollars.

32. The world could do without: ignorance.

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: live in a trailer park.

34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: Aspen, Stacey and Lianne.

35. Paper clips are more useful than: staples.

36. If I do anything well it’s: laundry.

37. I can’t help but: think Daniel is totally cute.

38. I usually cry: twice a day, if not more.

39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece: just be nice.

40. And by the way: Michael Phelps should win an extra gold medal just for being hot.

No comments: