Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday

Outside my window... I have no idea what's going on. I closed the blinds because I have a headache today, and the brightness of the sun really hurts my eyes and head.


I am thinking... about watching a movie in a little while. But not sure what I feel like watching.

I am thankful for... diet Pepsi, Pay Per View, Facebook, TweetDeck, and photo editing software.

From the kitchen... comes the smell of Ginger Peach Chicken baking in the oven for dinner. And it smells good.

I am wearing... jeans and my favorite Star Wars t-shirt. We watched Fanboys last night and it put me in the mood for this shirt.

I am creating... black and white photos for an album I'm making for my husband.

I am going... to the Renaissance Festival tomorrow! I love the Renaissance Festival.

I am reading... Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

I am hoping... to finish that book and begin another within the next few hours.

I am hearing... the dryer, the X-Box 360 running but no game being played, the sound of the keyboard.

Around the house... it is too messy for my taste.

One of my favorite things... is scrapbook paper. I love the way it smells.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Tomorrow's the Ren Fest, then Monday it's back to work. I will finally get a paycheck on Wednesday, and we are going out for a nice dinner to celebrate. And The Pook and I have big plans to go to Build-A-Bear. We haven't gotten to go there in about 100 years. And on the weekend, we're going up to visit my sister and family for the 4th of July.

A picture to share... This one's from 1973, when we still lived in Britannia Beach, B.C. That's my older sister Lianne on the left, and my mom, and me. I know you are jealous of our pants. We are standing outside the train entrance of the Anaconda mine where my dad worked. My dad was always fond of posing us next to mines for group photos -- our family albums are littered with shots of my sister and I standing on the edge of places like Bingham Pit and Carr Fork Mine. Good times.



No comments: