Monday, November 02, 2009

Hello, and Welcome to November!

So apparently in November, there's this thing where you're supposed to blog every single day? It's got a weird name in which the first two letters of each word in the name of the thing become the actual name everyone refers to the thing as (for example, SoHo which means "South of Houston St." or LoDo which means "Lower Downtown")... but the name is, sadly, escaping me right now. Anyway, my point was that I thought I'd give it a try. Even though I've already missed a day, so I guess I'll blog on December 1 to make up for that.

We all know how well I do with blogging on even a semi-regular basis, so I'm not sure what makes me think I can actually update every single day. But I'm sure I can think of ways to offend all 8 of my readers between now and December 1.

This can't end well.

Edit: It's National Blog Posting Month, or NaBloPoMo for the weirdly lazy.

No comments: