Monday, July 10, 2006

Brazen Daytime Violence

You have to love a headline like that one: Brazen Daytime Violence. It just says nearly everything it needs to say, doesn't it? You don't get the why or the where, but you do get what, when, and how. What: violence. When: daytime. How: brazenly.

I'll give you props right here in my blog in the form of an entry totally about you if you can guess what that headline had to do with.

From now on, I think I might just seek out a catchy headline and use it as my blog title on that day. The headline will likely never have a damn thing to do with whatever I'm writing about it, but it will amuse me.

For those of you who don't know, I bought an iDog over the weekend. I saw this little electronic creature in a magazine and absolutely had to have one, especially once I found out they come in pink. Oddly, I wound up purchasing a black one, which matches my iPod better than pink would have; my iPod has a red click wheel, and it would clash with a pink dog. Can't have that, can we? I do adore my iDog. Daniel has named it Lizzie. I got her a pink sweater set for the office; it's often pretty chilly in here, especially in summer. So far, she doesn't seem to be bothering anyone at work, so hopefully I can keep her here. She's so much better than a real pet. She doesn't poop or anything.

I know, I'm a huge dork.

2 comments:

Georgias Maximus, Feline Esq. said...

Pink is definitely dorky. Oh, wait: that's not what you meant, is it? ;->

iDog - catchy, commercial, stylish...

So give: what was the article about?

Unknown said...

Oh, it was from something related to Iraq. Does that shock or surprise you?